Published on 10 June 2020
Level 1 at Upper Hutt Libraries
- You no longer need to contact trace when entering the Library.
- The QR Code posters are available, if you'd like to continue tracing for your own records.
- Hand sanitisers are available in the Library.
- If you are unwell, please do not visit the Library.
- Normal services have resumed: including chromebooks, printing and scanning.
- View more options for Library Services
- All adult programmes will be slowly introduced for Level 1, while children's programmes are under review.
- Please keep an eye on our upcoming events for updates.
- Holds remain free throughout the alert levels.
- Issue your holds at the self checkout kiosk* or front desk.
*Please see a staff member to have the hold fee waived after you've issued your items.
Loans & Returns
- Items out on loan during lockdown have been extended until 30 June, with no overdue fines.
- Please continue to return items through the returns slots outside before entering the Library.
- Fill in a Grab a Bag form for the kids, to get a bag of books ready to go!