Level 2 - August 2020
The Library will be open with Level 2 restrictions from 12pm 12 August 2020 https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-19/restrictions/current-alert-level/
Level 2 restrictions mean that:
- We will be contact tracing on entry into the Library
- We will be limiting numbers at any one time in the building to 100
- We will clean and disinfect surfaces regularly
- We will be practising and encouraging social distancing in the library (2m between strangers)
- We ask that you stay home if you are sick or unwell - if you need a stash of books get in touch with us and we can see how we can help.
Events & Programmes in Level 2:
- All our regular Kids and Adult Programmes are on hold during Alert Level 2.
- Hot Seat community info sessions continue to run.
- StoryTots sessions are on hold and will resume in Level 1.
- VTNZ resume their pop-up service at the Library on Fridays, from Fri 28 Aug.
Please keep an eye on our website events and Facebook for updates.
Join our monthly online event: Online Quiz Nights.
Services in Level 2:
- Pūrehurehu (our Mobile Library service) has cancelled it's regular kindergarten visits,
but will have some pop-up visits around Upper Hutt for the community.