Level 2 - March 2021
The Library will be open with Level 2 restrictions from 9.30am, 28 February 2021 https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-19/restrictions/current-alert-level/
Level 2 restrictions mean that:
- We will be contact tracing on entry into the Library
- We will be limiting numbers at any one time in the building to 100
- We will clean and disinfect surfaces regularly
- We will be practising and encouraging social distancing in the library (2m between strangers)
- We ask that you stay home if you are sick or unwell - if you need a stash of books get in touch with us and we can see how we can help
- Mask wearing in the library is optional
Events & Programmes in Level 2:
- Book a Librarian, Talk Digital, Mahjong and Steady As You Go (SAY Go) is on hold are on hold during Alert Level 2.
Community Law won't be on site during Alert Level 2 - Instead, they will provide the service remotely. Customers can ring their office on 04 499 2928 for assistance.
Hot Seat community info sessions continue to run.
- StoryTots sessions are on hold and will resume in Level 1
Please keep an eye on our website events and Facebook for updates.
Services in Level 2:
- Pūrehurehu (our Mobile Library service) has cancelled it's regular kindergarten visits, but will have some pop-up visits around Upper Hutt for the community.