Click & Collect
How to Click and Collect
- Search in the Library Catalogue
- Click on 'Place Hold', for your items (no hold fees during level 2)
- Enter your Library Card details*
- Wait for us to contact you
- Collect your items from the Library
Or call us on 5272117 from 10am to 4pm, and we can place the request for you. You'll be contacted when the hold is ready for collection.
Please note some items will be in quarantine, not all “available” holds will be available for collection immediately.
*If you're not already a member, you can join the Library.
Grab a Bag
Grab a bag for the kids!
Board-books, picture books and tadpole books are not available for browsing in the Library.
Grab a bag from our children's shelf, and issue it at the self service kiosks.
Want to have it issued all ready to go? Just fill in your details in this form:
Click here to view form.