Book a Librarian
Book one to one assistance with the free Book a Librarian service offered at the Central Library.
If you want dedicated help with what to read next or navigating technology then this service is for you!
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- eBooks and Audiobooks
- eResources on the website- Kanopy, Comics Plus, Linked In Learning, Haynes, Press Reader, Upper Hutt Leader
- Basic computing skills, such as email, downloading photos, and searching the internet
- App skills, such as how to install apps, remove or update apps and how to use apps
- Tablets and mobile devices
- Jobsearch, CVs and cover letters
- Researching your family heritage – Recollect, Ancestry, MyHeritage, Family Search
- Funding search for community groups – GivUS
- Scholarship search for individuals – GivME
- Heritage, Oral History and Archives enquiries and support
To make a 30 minute one on one booking, complete the form below and a staff member will be in touch to confirm your session.