Book a Librarian
Book one to one assistance with the free Book a Librarian service offered at Central Library.
If you want dedicated help with what to read next or navigating technology then this new service is for you!
**Book a Librarian is not available during Level 2**
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- eBooks and Audiobooks
- Researching your family heritage – Recollect, Ancestry, MyHeritage
- Funding search for community groups – GivUS
- Scholarship search for individuals – GivME
- Basic computing skills, such as email, downloading photos, and searching the internet
- Tablets and mobile devices
- Jobsearch, CVs and cover letters
To make a 30 minute one on one booking, complete the form below and a staff member will be in touch.