Book a Librarian
Book one to one assistance with the free Book a Librarian service offered at Central Library.
If you want dedicated help with what to read next or navigating technology then this new service is for you!
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- eBooks and Audiobooks
- Researching your family heritage – Recollect, Ancestry, MyHeritage
- Funding search for community groups – GivUS
- Scholarship search for individuals – GivME
- Basic computing skills, such as email, downloading photos, and searching the internet
- Tablets and mobile devices
- Jobsearch, CVs and cover letters
To make a 30 minute one on one booking, complete the form below and a staff member will be in touch.