Book a Librarian
*Due to social distancing requirements at Alert Level 2 we may are unable to assist on the library premises. Any Book A Librarian assistance will be made by phone or email.*
Book one to one assistance with the free Book a Librarian service offered at Central Library. If you want dedicated help with what to read next or navigating technology then this new service is for you!
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Using the library catalogue and website
- Reader’s advisory – what to read next
- eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Researching your family heritage – Recollect, Ancestry, MyHeritage
- Funding search for community groups – GivUS
- Scholarship search for individuals – GivME
- Basic computing skills, such as emailing, downloading photos, word processing and searching the internet
- Tablets and mobile devices
- Social Media, such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Jobsearch, CVs and cover letters
To make a 30 minute one on one booking complete the form below and a staff member will be in touch.